School Bursar - Level 3
Grade M8 £30,596 - £34,152 FTE
(Actual salary: £23,915 - £26,694 pa)
32.5 hours per week, 8.30am - 3.30pm,
Monday to Friday • Term-time only plus 2 weeks
Our caring and inclusive school is set in the heart of the village of Sunninghill near Ascot. We are committed to providing the best possible education for every pupil, recognising their individual qualities and abilities.
We wish to appoint a Bursar who will be a key member of staff supporting the Headteacher on non- teaching aspects of school life and work closely with parents, staff and the governing body. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to be involved in HR administration, school finance & premises matters St Michaels CE Primary School.
The successful candidate will have:
• at least 2 years finance experience in an education environment
• experience of monitoring & managing budgets.
• experience in staff recruitment & administration.
• understanding of school governance issues.
• understanding of health & safety issues.
• excellent ICT skills including the adept use of Microsoft applications and website software with motivation to constantly innovate & improve. SIMS experience is preferable.
• ability to work well as part of a team.
• ability to relate well to children and families.
We can offer:
• a welcoming, friendly school with children who enjoy learning
• a dedicated team of talented and caring staff
• ongoing professional development
• a commitment to continuous improvement.
• an active and supportive parent body
• a well-informed and effective governing body.
An application form and more information on our school can be found on our school website http://www.st-michaelsprimary.co.uk/website
or by emailing the school firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your completed application forms to the school address or electronically to email@example.com
Visits to the school or an informal chat are welcomed and strongly encouraged. They can be arranged by contacting the School Office on 01344 622962.
Closing date: Friday 10th May 2019 Noon
Interview date: Thursday 16th May 2019
St Michael’s CE Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check for the successful candidate.