Home Learning 19/03
Year 6 Home Learning
19th March 2020
Dear Parents, Carers and Year 6 Eagles,
I will update this page with more activities as necessary. If your child was in school on Friday, they have been provided with an exercise book to complete the uploaded tasks in along with their passwords for Purple Mash and TTRS.
We would really like you to be able to all keep in touch with us and with each so have created a chatroom to do this (all comments will be monitored the teachers). Join us on: https://eaglechatroom.wordpress.com
If you were not in school on Friday and cannot remember you logins for Purple Mash or TTRS, please message us through the chatroom and we can organise getting these to you.
Thank you for your support.
Mrs Klinker and Mrs Rainer
- 10-4-10 GPS Glossary for Parents.pdf
- 10-4-10 GPS Booklet.pdf
- 10-4-10 Mathematics Booklet.pdf
- 10-4-10 Writing Booklet.pdf
- 10-4-10 Reading Booklet.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 6 - Week 1.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 6 - Week 2.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 6 - Week 3.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 6 - Week 4.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 6 - Week 5.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 6 - Week 6.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 6 - Week 7.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 6 - Week 8.pdf