Dear Swallow Class,
I just wanted to say a huge well done for completing your first two weeks of home learning. I know it must have been difficult to get used to it (it has for me!) but I can see from your posts on Seesaw that you have done some excellent learning and I hope you’ve enjoyed it too! I have definitely missed seeing you at school but I am very thankful for the internet.
What an odd term it has been! I can’t believe the Easter holidays start today, I hope you can enjoy some time with your families. If you would like some ideas for activities to do over the two weeks then please see the ‘Easter activities’ tab on the school website. I hope you can enjoy going for walks or bike rides, let’s hope there is some lovely weather! You are welcome to keep posting what you have been doing on Seesaw, I will check it occasionally and I would love to see what you have been up to. I might even post the odd activity which you can complete if you like.
I will be back posting more activities for you on here and Seesaw after the holidays!
Have a lovely break and happy Easter!
I hope your home learning is going well! Remember to keep sharing what you have been doing on Seesaw and a Purple Mash, I have really enjoyed seeing your work. If you check Seesaw then you will find a video of how to plan an information text based on an animal of your choice. This would be a great activity to link our English learning from the past couple of weeks to our Science topic. I will be posting a video later on how to start writing.
Keep reading and practising your decimals in Maths, again I would love to see the work you have been doing. I have also set various ‘2dos’ on Purple Mash across the curriculum. Well done to those who have already completed these!
- Heavenly hot cross buns reading comprehension and SPaG activities
- Urban Wildlife Trust reading comprehension and SPaG activities
- Tolands diary reading comprehension and SPaG activities
- 2 Hundredths reasoning and problems solving
- 3 Hundredths decimals fluency
- 1 Hundredths fluency
- 4 Hundredths decimals rps
- 6 Hundredths place value grid rps
- 7 Divide by 100 fluency
- 5 Hundredths place value grid fluency
- 8 Divide by 100 reasoning and problem solving
- Fluent in Five - Year 4 - Week 2_.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 4 - Week 1.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 4 - Week 3.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 4 - Week 4.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 4 - Week 6.pdf
- Fluent in Five - Year 4 - Week 5.pdf