- Wednesday 8th June 2.45pm: Manor Adventure information meeting for parents in the school hall. Information will be put up on the website afterwards if you are unable to attend.
- Monday 13th - Wednesday 15th June: Bikeability: if your child is taking part, they need to wear PE kit all day and bring waterproofs just in case. They will need a working bike with a helmet which can be dropped of at the main gate from 8.35am.
- Thursday 16th June: walk to Royal Ascot (please ensure chn have trainers in school). If you are able to join us for this walk, we would love some parent volunteers! Please contact me via the school office.
- Wednesday 22nd June: (morning) sports day (back up 13th July) Parents welcome
- Wednesday 22nd June: Y6 rounders competition at The Marist 1.30-4pm (all children - letter to follow)
- Monday 27th June - Friday 1st July: Y6 residential trip to Manor Adventure
- Tuesday 5th and Wednesday 6th July: Charters transition days
- Thursday 14th July: Y6 production to parents at 4pm
- Tuesday 19th July: last day of term/ leavers service at 9.30 in the church
- A (small, preferably plastic) mixing bowl and spoon in a named plastic bag
- 250g butter
- 120g caster sugar
- 120g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 275g icing sugar
(I will have the milk, cupcake cases and vanilla extract available!)
(Optional: decorations, food colouring, cocoa powder (swap 1tbsp for 1tbsp of flour)/ lemon or another flavouring if you don't want vanilla flavour)
We will have some of each available in school if you are unable to provide these. If they would like to bring them in on Friday due to the logistics of Bikeability next week, that is absolutely fine!