Each week, homework will be set on a Thursday and returned to school the following Wednesday.
- Reading daily to an adult
- Spellings to be tested on a Wednesday every week
- Times tables using Times Tables Rock Stars
- 1 maths or English task linked to learning in school. This task should take approximately 20 minutes. Maths homework set by Mrs Klinker and English homework set by Mrs Banerji.
Quiz Wednesday 06.07.22
Thursday 5th May 2022
Due: Thursday 26th May 2022
Your task is to research facts about famous volcanoes.
What to include?
- Colourful illustrations or photograph(s) of volcano/volcanoes
- Location of volcano
- Interesting fact: Volcanic activity
- Interesting fact: Did you know?
- Interesting fact: Highest point of volcano
Use a variety of websites such as:-
- ‘National Geographic for Kids’: https://www.natgeokids.com/uk/
- KidRex: http://mail.kidrex.org/
- DK Find Out https://www.dkfindout.com/uk/
You can complete your Brain Builder on A3 card, or paper so that we can display this within class. We are looking for beautiful joined up handwriting, good use of capital letters, full stops and ambitious vocabulary to describe your chosen volcanoes.
We can’t wait to display them so have fun and get creative!